Welcome To VibeAlign Online
Vibrational, Quantum, Fitness and Well-Being Lifestyle Programs for Living Well.
Instructions For Exercise, And Aligning Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Bodies.
Coming in 2022,
A New Twist on Exercise and Wellness
Quick, easy to practice, sonic fusion exercises, with levels for most, aimed at enhancing our quality of life.
"An event horizon in exercise and health prevention."
Ways Sound Frequency Healing Can Improve Your HealthIncorporating frequency healing into your self-care routine can improve your daily life in a wide variety of ways. Here are some of the ways sound frequency healing can benefit your health:
- Reduction of stress: Listening to higher frequency audio tapes can fill the listener with a calming peace and reduce feelings of built-up frustration or stress. Stress reduction associated with sound healing is amplified when used in conjunction with sitting meditation and other mindfulness exercises.
- Reduction of pain: Because actively listening to music can lower your perception of pain, sound healing therapies can lessen a patient’s dependence on painkillers and other medications for the reduction of pain. Some frequencies are also thought to actively combat pain in suffering people and promote the healing of injuries.
- Spiritual development: Many frequencies of sound are associated with enlightenment and the activation of parts of the brain associated with spirituality. These frequencies can be used together alongside other rituals to develop a deeper overall spiritual practice.
- Promote healthy relationships: Several frequencies in sound healing are specifically designed to promote feelings of well-being and goodwill towards others, making them an effective form of therapy for those who are feeling frustrated with other people or emotional withdrawal from them.
- Emotional catharsis: Listening to powerful music as a form of sound therapy can stimulate strong emotional responses, which can then create positive changes in body chemistry. For people who otherwise have a difficult time tapping into their emotional reservoirs, music therapy can help dissolve those emotional blockages.
- Better sleep: Many forms of sound therapy are used for those who are trying to get a good night’s sleep, especially in environments that contain a lot of low-frequency ambient noise that can create auditory distress. High-frequency white noise can provide a soothing background frequency to block lower frequency noises and promote sound sleeping patterns and better sleep hygiene.
- Promote spiritual awareness: Starting up a practice of sound therapy doesn’t just offer the momentary benefits of listening to the sounds—the act of sound therapy itself makes the listener more aware of their spiritual well-being and promotes the adoption of other spiritual practices. This can lead to an overall increase in happiness and spiritual awareness.
- Freedom from headaches: Music therapy has been shown to help alleviate the symptoms of chronic headaches in those who suffer them. Not only does music therapy help people to have better control over their pain management in response to a migraine, but it also caused them to have fewer migraines throughout the course of a month.